Graves County Health Department Emergency Preparedness

Frequently Asked Questions

Where Do I Go To:
Register to Vote County Clerk Office
Locate a Polling Place County Clerk Office
Get an Absentee Ballot County Clerk Office
Get My Driver’s License Circuit Clerk’s Office
Register a Vehicle County Clerk Office
Get a Marriage License County Clerk Office
Notarize Documents County Judge Executive’s Office
Apply for a 911 Address County PVA Office
Register to Haul Trash County Judge Executive’s Office
Pay County Taxes County Sheriff
Apply for a Septic Tank Permit Graves County Health Department
Report Bad Checks County Attorney | 270-247-6321
Contact Child Support 270-247-6323
Report Road Damage/Hazards 270-247-5805
Find Employment Services 270-247-3857
Contact Child & Family Services 270-247-2900
Pay Payroll Tax Click here for the form

Click here for a copy of the Ordinance
Rent Blue Building Danny Sasseen 270-705-6336
David Alexander 270-727-0806
Rent Kess Creek Park City of Mayfield | 270-247-1981
Know if there’s a Burn Ban KY Division of Forestry
Get information Trade Day Sandra Delk 270-376-2468